- In your submission, please include 2-4 pieces of work to email@example.com with SUBMISSION followed by YOUR NAME in the subject line. We’d love to receive your work via attached word doc.
- We ask that poems be no longer than 40 lines.
- Please include a short biography of no more than 40 words about yourself in THIRD PERSON. You can include links to your publications or websites, too.
- We ask that you follow our Twitter (@IVAnthology) if you use social media. We can mention you when we tweet about your work.
We will occasionally post snippets of poems to our Instagram (@IVAnthology). Again, we can tag/mention you in these posts if you’re following us there.
*Please let us know if you do not want us to mention you regarding social media*.
- Please do not submit work that includes copyright material.
- You retain full copyright in your work. By submitting to us, you are granting us a non-exclusive right to reproduce your work.
- Please do not submit simultaneous submissions (if you have submitted your work elsewhere or to competitions).
- Submission is entirely free. However, we are unable to pay writers; currently IV is a self-funded project.
Please take a look at what we’ve previously published to get a sense of what we’re looking for.
Finally, please do bear with us. Currently it’s just me (Callan) handling all submissions so it might take a while. I will get back in touch!